Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 

Clearing Up Some Confusion About Who I Am...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Clearing Up Some Confusion About Who I Am...   Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:40 pm

Hi everyone,

First let me welcome everyone to the Cruise Freek Forums, we're hoping to create a wonderful enviroment here for all our members.

Many of you have sent Private Messages to me asking if I'm Host Jacqueline from Cruise Critic, and, to that - the answer is - No, I am not.

I'm a San Franciso gal who is a part time mom, part time equestrain and part time travel agent...ok make that REALLY part time lol!

Anyhow, I wanted to clear up that question before it gets out of hand and perhaps I should select a different Board Name to avoid further confusion Embarassed

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and I'm sorry if caused any confusion for anyone out there!!

Host Jacqueline (well at least for now)
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Clearing Up Some Confusion About Who I Am...   Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:30 pm

There's no such thing as a part time mom Wink or at least that is what my mother told me even after becoming an empty nester.

"Hopelessly lost when not planning a cruise."

www.ambiancetc.com
Nina@ambiancetc.com - Time to book your cabin on the Cunard group cruises!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com

Clearing Up Some Confusion About Who I Am...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1