Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 

Members

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Cruise Liner Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Members   Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:00 pm

VJMorrow wrote:
Cruise Liner Fan wrote:
VJMorrow wrote:
Hi all.... Adirondack Pete and I are still on our Princess Hawaii cruise, which started when all of this broke out on April 1st, so I have just been checking in here and there.

My first theory on why Tina would promote all of these contests was that it was a psychological experiment on greed. Now after reading the RC email I am even more confused. It does make sense thinking back now that none of her alter-ego members won or even competed for cruises in the contests.

Anyway, the lost free cruises might be moot for us anyway as Peter's jail is closing July 1, so the time off he took for them is in jeopardy when gets transferred to another facility.

I don't know if Tina is really sick or not, but either way as a cancer survivor I find her wearing it on her sleeve a bit distasteful. I never sought sympathy or pity from others and don't believe the disease should be marketed in this way.

When we are back on land we'll be sure to visit the recommended sites and catch up with our friends.

Ginny and Peter
Hi Ginny, I hope you and your husband Peter are enjoying your Princess Hawaii cruise.Well since Tina's contest turned out to be bogus I won't be meeting your and your husband aboard the QM2 next Christmas but at least I am going aboard the QM2 on June 19,2009 for a back2back transatlantic crossing.And I paid for it so I know I am going for sure.All The Best. Regards,Jerry

Jerry, I too am disappointed we won't be meeting in December. We are
keeping the Grand British Isles voyage which was booked before winning
any contests, since October is an easy time for Peter to take off. I
also have booked us a WC segment on QV from NY to SF in January which
sails the Panama Canal.

Hopefully we will some day be on the same voyage.
Ginny, You and your husband will enjoy sailing through the Panama Canal.I did it in January 2006 aboard the QE2 from NY to LA.Then I spent a night aboard the Queen Mary in Long Beach before taking the train home to New Jersey.Regards,Jerry
Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Members   Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:49 am

Cruise Liner Fan wrote:

Tony, which country in Europe are you from? Although I am born here in the USA my parents had emigrated to the USA from Italy.Regards,Jerry[/quote]

Hi Jerry
I am from the UK. Emigrated to Canada in 1977. If I do a transatlantic I will couple it with a visit to famlily etc and maybe see parts of England I didn't see while growing up there. My Father lived all his life within 40 miles of where he was born.

Don't you find CLF less 'cosy' than we were here ?

Tony
Back to top Go down
Cruise Liner Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Members   Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:01 am

lordoftime wrote:
Cruise Liner Fan wrote:

Tony, which country in Europe are you from? Although I am born here in the USA my parents had emigrated to the USA from Italy.Regards,Jerry

Hi Jerry
I am from the UK. Emigrated to Canada in 1977. If I do a transatlantic I will couple it with a visit to famlily etc and maybe see parts of England I didn't see while growing up there. My Father lived all his life within 40 miles of where he was born.

Don't you find CLF less 'cosy' than we were here ? Tony

Tony[/quote]Tony, I agree with you.On the CLF board I put up some posts critical of and making fun of Tina Rinaldi.And then the CLF moderator e-mailed me saying that she,the CLF moderator had those posts critical of and making fun of Tina deleted because I was too hard on poor Tina.Oh Please. Regards,Jerry
Back to top Go down
Cruise Liner Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Members   Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:14 am

Tony, We all know that Tony is short for Anthony.Anyway my Father's name was Anthony or actually in Italian it would be Antonio.And people would call him either Tony or Antonio.He passed away 3 days after Christmas in 1994. Regards,Jerry
Back to top Go down
Spock's Beard
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Members   Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:04 pm

Quote :

Don't you find CLF less 'cosy' than we were here ?

Tony

Their true colors always come out. The place is TOO over moderated, under a stricter rule than the most popular site, and to be honest, have more non cruise related posts than cruise related.

You are best looking elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
VJMorrow
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Members   Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:28 pm

ILuvCruising wrote:
VJMorrow wrote:
Hi all.... Adirondack Pete and I are still on our Princess Hawaii cruise, which started when all of this broke out on April 1st, so I have just been checking in here and there.

My first theory on why Tina would promote all of these contests was that it was a psychological experiment on greed. Now after reading the RC email I am even more confused. It does make sense thinking back now that none of her alter-ego members won or even competed for cruises in the contests.

Anyway, the lost free cruises might be moot for us anyway as Peter's jail is closing July 1, so the time off he took for them is in jeopardy when gets transferred to another facility.

I don't know if Tina is really sick or not, but either way as a cancer survivor I find her wearing it on her sleeve a bit distasteful. I never sought sympathy or pity from others and don't believe the disease should be marketed in this way.

When we are back on land we'll be sure to visit the recommended sites and catch up with our friends.

Ginny and Peter

Ginny, if you see this while you're still on your cruise, I'm wondering if you can see if the Future Cruises desk will tell you which ship is sailing to Hawaii in the 2010-11 season. The info still hasn't been released on the Princess website, but maybe they'll talk about it onboard.

Thanks!

I was at the Future desk today.... they have not yet released which
ship will be in Hawaii for the 2010-2011 season but the Golden will be
doing 2009-2010. The only 2010 itineraries they have released so far
is Europe.

If I get some time on Wednesday in the Jet Blue terminal at JFK where
they have free wifi I will check in at the new sites. Till then, aloha!
Back to top Go down
cunar-deer
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Members   Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:38 pm

Cruise Liner Fan[Jerry?] Ginny, Tony et al:
Sorry to be so tardy in reply...I was off-site and unable to access a computer for the past week. Embarassed
Yes, I'm going onthe QM2 to boston 7/1-5 [I did book last June 08], but now I'm paying for my own hotel room pre-cruise [damn+blast!]. I had already paid Nina. Nina didn't lose my room, when the "brown-wind" blew. What a Face
I'm also going on the inaugural of the QE-new Oct 2010. juggling
I haven't had the chance to get back, yet, to the new cruise site...but agree it ain't nearly as whacky as we ghosts still are!! Drinks
Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate

PostSubject: Re: Members   Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:24 pm

There are some wacky people over there, and they are a friendly bunch, but it feels like you are talking in Grand Central Station rather than a neighborhood bar. scratch
Back to top Go down
Cruise Liner Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Members   Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:41 pm

Well I am still here checking this site to see if anyone's still here.CLF does not seem to be intimate.Regards,Jerry
Back to top Go down
chrystine
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Members   Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:43 am

Just wanted to drop by and say hi Smile I hope all you fellow ghosts have a nice weekend Smile
Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate

PostSubject: Re: Members   Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:53 pm

Helloooooooooow Christine eand anyone else drifting around affraid
Back to top Go down
chrystine
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Members   Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:55 pm

Hi Tony Smile How are you this fine day?
Back to top Go down
HelenB
Resident Expert Family Cruising
Resident Expert Family Cruising

Number of posts : 286

PostSubject: Re: Members   Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:19 pm

I'm here! I hope everyone is doing well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mommycruises.com
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate

PostSubject: Re: Members   Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:58 pm

Hi Christine,
just going home for the weekend. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cruise Liner Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Members   Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:58 am

The fun thing about this site is that there is no one moderating this board so we can say funny things to former board owner and B.S. Artist Tina Rinaldi.I suggested to Tina that since she loves to pose as bogus message board members such as Nick Needs To Know,Leanna who is Nick's wife,Patrick aka Paddy Goes Cruising just to name a few of the many of Tina's fictional message board members,I suggested that she Tina pose as a nudist and run naked around Times Square HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Regards,Jerry I know that the joke may be getting a little stale but Tina deserves it anyway HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HappyHappyJoyJoy
Back to top Go down
Cruise Liner Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Members   Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:07 am

Since we don't need the B.S. Artist and Nudist Tina Rinaldi,Why don't us ghosts BeamMeUp run this board ourselves and we can post messages about our favorite ships and the voyages or cruises we took aboard these ships. Regards,Jerry
Back to top Go down
tgerard

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Members   Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:23 pm

I havew not been on in a long time; guess I've missed all the fun (?) What the blazes happened here?
Back to top Go down
Spock's Beard
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Members   Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:49 pm

Cruise Liner Fan wrote:
The fun thing about this site is that there is no one moderating this board so we can say funny things to former board owner and B.S. Artist Tina Rinaldi.I suggested to Tina that since she loves to pose as bogus message board members such as Nick Needs To Know,Leanna who is Nick's wife,Patrick aka Paddy Goes Cruising just to name a few of the many of Tina's fictional message board members,I suggested that she Tina pose as a nudist and run naked around Times Square

Problem is, if and when it goes down the tubes or is disabled, you lose what was posted.

Unless you find someone to start one up if this is not transfered.

I've belonged to 2 defunct cruise websites that imploded, and I hate what was lost.
Back to top Go down
Cruise Liner Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Members   Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:21 pm

tgerard wrote:
I havew not been on in a long time; guess I've missed all the fun (?) What the blazes happened here?
The owner of this website has been exposed as being a fake,phony,fraud.You can read about the B.S. Artist Tina Rinaldi here http://thevacationstop.com/tina_story.pdf Regards,Jerry lol!
Back to top Go down
ILuvCruising
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Members   Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:31 pm

Cruise Liner Fan wrote:
tgerard wrote:
The owner of this website has been exposed as being a fake,phony,fraud.You can read about the B.S. Artist Tina Rinaldi here http://thevacationstop.com/tina_story.pdf Regards,Jerry lol!

It was interesting reading. I'm sorry for all of you who were taken advantage of.
Back to top Go down
tgerard

PostSubject: Re: Members   Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:58 pm

Cruise Liner Fan wrote:
tgerard wrote:

HOLY s***
Back to top Go down
Cruise Liner Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Members   Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:17 am

Here is another way to make fun of that fake phony fraud Tina Rinaldi.Just watch this "Cruise Ship Video" and think of the cat character as being the B.S.Artist Tina Rinaldi http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNbQ1X8MjeI lol! Regards,Jerry
Back to top Go down
tgerard

PostSubject: Well   Mon May 04, 2009 7:07 pm

Yep I read through it. I'm sure someone already has gone to the authorities.
Back to top Go down
mamacruising
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Members   Mon May 11, 2009 10:04 pm

You know what they say if it sounds to good to be true then its not true...I didn't enter any contests because I thought something is wrong here esp. when there was alot of them...I feel sorry for the ones thought that they were getting a cruise ,planned for it and then poof it went away!
Back to top Go down
Beagle Jean
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Members   Sun May 24, 2009 11:54 pm

The people that "outted" Tina have started a new board called Cruising Nation. Why don't you all go over there and check it out? As a new baord, they need all the new contibuting members they can get.

http://www.cruisingnation.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Members   

Back to top Go down

Members
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next