Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 

ANNOUNCEMENT - The New Queen Elizabeth

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: ANNOUNCEMENT - The New Queen Elizabeth   Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:50 pm

Hi Everyone,

Please look for an email from me later today (Tuesday, March 10, 2009) regarding the NEW Queen Elizabeth. I'm sure you'll love the news Very Happy

Tina
Back to top Go down
http://cruisefreekforums.forumfreek.com

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT - The New Queen Elizabeth   Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:09 pm

cheers Thanks for the update Tina and Nina!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT - The New Queen Elizabeth   Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:38 pm

Do we know that the maiden voyage will be a transatlantic crossing ? queen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT - The New Queen Elizabeth   Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:02 am

Great idea Dancing Queen, you never know and what a way to start her off!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT - The New Queen Elizabeth   Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:05 am

Reminder to self - send in booking form
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT - The New Queen Elizabeth   Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:22 pm

They are being very hush hush about the itinerary but I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a transatlantic followed with a fall color tour. PERSONAL OPINION ONLY Cunard hasn't hinted a thing but personally I think it would be nice for that time of year. Yes Nick, tell any family that wants to go that waiting isn't going to be an option with this one! The pre-booking forms that I've received are a testament to the popularity of this sailing and any space I'm able to get will go very quickly.

"Hopelessly lost when not planning a cruise."

www.ambiancetc.com
Nina@ambiancetc.com - Time to book your cabin on the Cunard group cruises!

Last edited by AmbianceTraveler on Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT - The New Queen Elizabeth   Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:09 pm

So if we pre-book and then don't like the itinerary can we back out Question
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT - The New Queen Elizabeth   Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:41 pm

Tony, Yes the cancellation rules will be same which means you can cancel up until final payment without penalty. Book now, think later on this one and you won't be disappointed Smile

www.ambiancetc.com
Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT - The New Queen Elizabeth   Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:35 am

So am I ok waiting till 31 March to decide ? I am just about to go on a weeks vacation and there is a lot to consider, because when we visit the UK it is not a simple matter there are family obligations , visits , fitting everything in. Being a man I can only think of one thing at a time scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT - The New Queen Elizabeth   Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:05 am

yeah and the one thing men think about at a time is not vacation.
Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT - The New Queen Elizabeth   Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:18 am

I am sure I do not know what on Earth you might be refering to Pat Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT - The New Queen Elizabeth   Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:38 am

well you guys wearing tuxedos might be a little classier than the usual man i've met.
Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT - The New Queen Elizabeth   Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:18 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT - The New Queen Elizabeth   Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:54 am

LOL! The Freeks are at it again...

Tony, I sent you a PM but will also answer you here for the benefit of everyone else. You can send the form in at any time up until the end of the day (I'd prefer by 6pm EST) on the 31st. Just make sure your CC payment info is on it. I should know the deposit amounts, prices and itinerary before they release it for bookings and would make sure you knew as well. I don't charge people's cards without them first knowing what is going on it unless it has been specifically arranged otherwise. I'd expect final payment to be end of June/Early July of 2010.

Hope that helps Smile

www.ambiancetc.com
Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT - The New Queen Elizabeth   Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:29 pm

Yes thanks muchly. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cunard Cruiser
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-09-01

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT - The New Queen Elizabeth   Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:15 pm

So no idea about the itinerary yet? I guess it's worth the gamble. Cunard doesn't launch ships often and, I'd hate to miss this one. I find it doubtful that we'll see another Cunard ship added to the fleet anytime soon!
Back to top Go down
Czech Mate
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT - The New Queen Elizabeth   Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:41 pm

I'm on the fence with this one as well but, will probably book and cancel if necessary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT - The New Queen Elizabeth   Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:11 pm

Cunard Cruiser wrote:
So no idea about the itinerary yet? I guess it's worth the gamble. Cunard doesn't launch ships often and, I'd hate to miss this one. I find it doubtful that we'll see another Cunard ship added to the fleet anytime soon!

Exactly! That's why this is going to be a sell-out within hours of it opening!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT - The New Queen Elizabeth   Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:00 pm

Hi folks, I'm new here. Thank you Nina for announcing this inaugural sailing. I've been online constantly looking for anything that can update us on the itinerary, but April 1 it is. LOL Here's to hoping I get to sail with you all!
-Saundra
ImNewHere
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT - The New Queen Elizabeth   Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:44 pm

Hello Saundra and Welcome to the group! Did you see the itinerary on here yet? It's in the "Mark your calendars" thread. Canary Islands here we come! Do feel free to post questions, comments, recommendations or anything else you feel like. We're a friendly group and enjoy having new friends and sailing mates!

If you are keen on joining us then please send in the pre-booking form. (links above) You won't be charged until you know the full pricing details and have the option of canceling at any time.

www.ambiancetc.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT - The New Queen Elizabeth   Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:19 pm

AmbianceTraveler wrote:
Hello Saundra and Welcome to the group! Did you see the itinerary on here yet? It's in the "Mark your calendars" thread. Canary Islands here we come! Do feel free to post questions, comments, recommendations or anything else you feel like. We're a friendly group and enjoy having new friends and sailing mates!

If you are keen on joining us then please send in the pre-booking form. (links above) You won't be charged until you know the full pricing details and have the option of canceling at any time.

Thank you for the Welcome! I'll look into all of this. Have a good one! I love you
-Saundra
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT - The New Queen Elizabeth   Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:25 am

Welcome to the boards Saundra! Welcome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT - The New Queen Elizabeth   Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:53 pm

Nick Needs To Know wrote:
Welcome to the boards Saundra! Welcome

Thank you, Nick!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT - The New Queen Elizabeth   Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:10 pm

Nina is posting info and photos right now!!! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT - The New Queen Elizabeth   Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:32 pm

Oh goodie! flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT - The New Queen Elizabeth   

Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT - The New Queen Elizabeth
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next