Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 

New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MerryMeetingTravel
Host
Host

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing   Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:49 am

Good morning,

Tina has asked me to take over this group sailing.

I will do everything in my power to make the transition go smoothly. There is a form that I would like everyone that is booked, to fill out. It is a transfer of booking form.

http://media.celebritycruises.com/celebrity//content/pdf/faq/Celebrity_Booking_Transfer_Form.pdf

Please fill this out, and fax to Celebrity asap.

The new agency.... Merry Meeting Travel
Agent.... Dolores Gifford
phone..... 603-509-2785

Once this is faxed in, Celebrity will have to request it get released. If the release is denied, I will have to rebook everyone.

Please email me if you are booked on this cruise. If you were planning on the b2b, we will do our best to make that go smoothly as well and keep the same cabins.

Tina has assured that the amenities she offered will remain, and I will give you a $50 onboard credit per cabin and a tote bag.

Please feel free to contact me with questions and or concerns.

Dolores@MerryMeetingTravel.com

Dolores
Back to top Go down
http://www.MerryMeetingTravel.com
Murphy
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing   Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:37 pm

Thanks Dolores! Let us know when/if you need any other info...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing   Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:38 pm

Thanks and welcome Dolores...................I'll email you shortly and I'll fax tomorrow since I have to go to Staples to do that.......
Back to top Go down
flowers
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing   Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:08 pm

Is mailing it ok?

Or Mail to: Celebrity Cruises Inc.
ATTN: Sales Administration Transfer Team
1080 Caribbean Way

Miami, FL 33132

Last edited by flowers on Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing   Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:28 pm

flowers wrote:
I don't have access to a fax machine. What is the alternative?
If you dont have a Staples/Office Depot,etc you can get to,you can mail it in................the addy is right on the form...
Back to top Go down
flowers
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing   Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:40 pm

PH8 wrote:
flowers wrote:
I don't have access to a fax machine. What is the alternative?
If you dont have a Staples/Office Depot,etc you can get to,you can mail it in................the addy is right on the form...

yes, I saw the address, I was asking if its ok to mail it since she said to fax it. Ill wait to make sure in case mailing isnt fast enough.

I was trying to copy and paste the address here in case someone else wanted it.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
MerryMeetingTravel
Host
Host

PostSubject: Re: New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing   Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:26 pm

Sorry, the mailing might take too long....not sure though.

I am going to check my own booking with CEL to see if it was canceled or is stilled "booked"...

We may have to start from scratch... we'll see.

Dolores
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741

PostSubject: Re: New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing   Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:36 pm

Dolores: I faxed mine in this afternoon Wink , would you ;ike me to fax you a copy for your records too???

Up Next: Fr 11/09, Solstice 2/10, Oasis 10/10, Holiday Mystery Cruise 12/10
Back to top Go down
MerryMeetingTravel
Host
Host

PostSubject: Re: New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing   Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:14 am

No problems!

Just so you all know too, that Greta is the agent for the week of the 7th. We will be working very closely together for those that are doing both weeks, to make that go as smoothly as possible as well.

Prices are currently the same for us... that is good news. But please let me know what categories you all have so I make sure to have them all !!!

If anyone is wanting to book this Romantic week... pop me an email too... we are happy to have more!

Dolores
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing   Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:43 am

Form faxed this AM. Please advise if there are other requirements. Had already filled out the required info online at Celebrity for the booking number I had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing   Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:44 am

Faxed mine around 10am yesterday............how will we know if you got it transferred?? Will you email us or can we tell online??
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing   Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:54 am

PH8 wrote:
Faxed mine around 10am yesterday............how will we know if you got it transferred?? Will you email us or can we tell online??

Kathy if you add the reservation to your Celebrity profile it states who the travel agent is.
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741

PostSubject: Re: New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing   Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:12 pm

Susan: I don't see it in my profile...Nevermind, I see it now Wink

Up Next: Fr 11/09, Solstice 2/10, Oasis 10/10, Holiday Mystery Cruise 12/10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing   Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:28 pm

Murphy wrote:
PH8 wrote:

Kathy if you add the reservation to your Celebrity profile it states who the travel agent is.
Thats what I thought............thanks..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing   Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Ok, still not transferred,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,has anyone's??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing   Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:41 pm

Mine hasn't as of 9:45 AM Hawaii time on Sat. 2/21
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing   Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:48 pm

Still no change on my booking - anyone else? Dolores - any updates?
Back to top Go down
MerryMeetingTravel
Host
Host

PostSubject: Re: New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing   Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:04 am

It doesn't appear that the bookings will transfer. Tina asked me to sit tight... hopefully it will all be resolved next week... but it is looking like we will have to start from scratch.

Dolores
Back to top Go down
MerryMeetingTravel
Host
Host

PostSubject: Re: New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing   Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:56 pm

Good evening everyone...

I have started booking the cabins for everyone.

I have 8 done so far... I am still waiting to hear from some people.

If you haven't done so, please send me via email all the information (except cc information) names, dates of birth, address, phone numbers, country of citizenship etc. This information was not provided to me. I have a list of 13 people ... but just names and emails. I believe that I have emailed everyone... but... ya never know.

Thanks everyone...

Dolores
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing   Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:02 am

You should have my info, as well as Jill's by now! Thanks for your help with all the rebooking details!

Last edited by Murphy on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MerryMeetingTravel
Host
Host

PostSubject: Re: New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing   Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:09 pm

Thanks Susan!!

I am looking forward to meeting everyone!

Dolores
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing   Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:10 pm

Have sent my info, Dolores, and just checked Celebrity's website - no change as yet. Do I need to do something?
Back to top Go down
MerryMeetingTravel
Host
Host

PostSubject: Re: New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing   Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:53 pm

No, Donna, nothing further on your end. I was told today that they booking that was first made was indeed canceled... make sure the one you are seeing doesn't say canceled...lol...

Dolores
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing   Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:00 pm

My status is still confirmed,but the TA is still Lona..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing   Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:37 am

Mine too, Kathy. Exactly the same- confirmed but TA still Lona Lee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing   

Back to top Go down

New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next