Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 

Some Housekeeping...Please Read :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Some Housekeeping...Please Read :)   Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:51 pm

I've posted this on the July 1 09 board and the main Cunard board so if you read it there it's more of the same but with what applies to Christmas.

I posted this on the main Cunard board but thought I should put it here too.

Housekeeping:

Because of Bennet's strict and time consuming schedule I am having to change how I do business. Until further notice I am switching to an email only correspondance system. I can not guarantee being able to pick up the phone with any regularity until Bennet's schedule relaxes more. I apologize in advance if this inconviences anyone. I will however be fairly prompt at responding to emails the same day or at latest by the following day.

For those already booked:
I will be contacting you over the course of this month to reconfirm reservations, special requests and anything else you may need. I will be starting with those booked for July and then move on to those booked for Christmas.

If you won a contest since Nov. 5:
please send me a copy of the winner confirmation email and (if you haven't already) a booking form.

For those who booked direct with Cunard USA and would like to be transferred into our group:
Please email me and in the subject line put "Request for Transfer Letter" I will send you a copy of the letter you will need to fill out and either send directly to Cunard or you can send it back to me and I will send it to Cunard for you. PLEASE DO THIS PRIOR TO August 30th at the latest!! Although preferrably I would like to have the transfers made by the end of the month so I have a heads up on how many people are coming. Or, if you could at least let me know you have booked and intend on transferring then I can add you to the headcount and hound you when the deadline for sending the form gets too close Very Happy

[b]For those who would like to book a new cabin for Christmas:

Please use the booking forms found either on this site or at: www.ambiancetc.com The Current Sale with reduced deposit and OBC will be the only one offered before April.

!The Sale goes until Feb. 11th, 2009 and I must receive the booking form prior to 6:00pm on that day or I will not have time to process it before the sale ends at 10:00pm. OBC for Christmas are 100.00 for inside/oceanview $200.00 for Balcony and $300 for Grills. (Per cabin)

Thank you all for your patience and understanding while I was away and for the warm welcome back!!

"Hopelessly lost when not planning a cruise."

www.ambiancetc.com
Nina@ambiancetc.com - Time to book your cabin on the Cunard group cruises!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com

PostSubject: Re: Some Housekeeping...Please Read :)   Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:31 am

WELCOME BACK.
Back to top Go down

Some Housekeeping...Please Read :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1