Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 

SITE TO CHECK FOR THEME CRUISES......

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: SITE TO CHECK FOR THEME CRUISES......   Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:46 am

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this. I found this site after reading at many places of people worrying if the cruise they are booked on, has a large group chartered, or sailing on the same ship as you. (Polar Bears being the exception! Wink ) The link is...

http://themecruisefinder.com/index.html

This can also be used if you are seeking out a certain kind of cruise. It opened my eyes to all the different types of cruises there are... Shocked

~Jackie
Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: SITE TO CHECK FOR THEME CRUISES......   Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:19 am

I am on the mailing list for Star Trek Cruises, they do one every year. Don't think I can persuade my wife to try it though. alien
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SITE TO CHECK FOR THEME CRUISES......   Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:26 am

If you " beam her" to the spa a few times, she might not mind... BeamMeUp Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: SITE TO CHECK FOR THEME CRUISES......   Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:28 pm

I don't see a PARROTHEAD category....

Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: SITE TO CHECK FOR THEME CRUISES......   Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:47 pm

Wow, you are right. With all those other type cruises,you would think a Parrotthead would be in the top of the lists. They even have a knitting cruise,hehe, that would yield some excitement Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SITE TO CHECK FOR THEME CRUISES......   Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:36 pm

Google is my best friend. Laughing

The theme cruise finder doens't list them all....but it's hard to hide from Google. Just google your cruise date with ship name and see what pops up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SITE TO CHECK FOR THEME CRUISES......   Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:07 pm

That would be my first choice as well, I Google everything. I was not aware of that site before, found it interesting. Knitting cruises, polka cruises, a Star Trek Cruise! Very Happy

~Jackie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SITE TO CHECK FOR THEME CRUISES......   Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:21 pm

my husband is a sci fi fanatic. i really can't stand it. i can not even imagine going on a cruise and seeing klingons all over the place
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SITE TO CHECK FOR THEME CRUISES......   Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:43 pm

Klingons wouldn't be good.... although a ship full of William Shatners affraid
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: SITE TO CHECK FOR THEME CRUISES......   Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:57 pm

OKay, I just googled my 5/7/09 Princess cruise, because our booking form, says there will be a group of 25 guide dogs for the blind on board. Nothing came up for the dogs, but.....about the third entry down is my cruisefreeks signature! So any dates we put in our signatures with a ship name comes up on google.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SITE TO CHECK FOR THEME CRUISES......   Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:30 pm

well that's like advertisement. people will be like freeks? let me check this out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SITE TO CHECK FOR THEME CRUISES......   Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:42 am

JJ2sail wrote:
OKay, I just googled my 5/7/09 Princess cruise, because our booking form, says there will be a group of 25 guide dogs for the blind on board. Nothing came up for the dogs, but.....about the third entry down is my cruisefreeks signature! So any dates we put in our signatures with a ship name comes up on google.

I knew Google has a "bot" on this forum that grabs information. I'll have to look at my sailings. Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SITE TO CHECK FOR THEME CRUISES......   Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:46 am

Laughing I just went to the Theme site and my cruise in 10 days is a Jewish Singles Cruise. Laughing Laughing

Too bad I'm married.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SITE TO CHECK FOR THEME CRUISES......   Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:05 am

Michele,

You may have stumbled on to something there. Very Happy I guess that site is handy to have around after all.

~Jackie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SITE TO CHECK FOR THEME CRUISES......   

Back to top Go down

SITE TO CHECK FOR THEME CRUISES......
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1