Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 

sapphire princess jan.31st to mexico

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
frannieburr
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: sapphire princess jan.31st to mexico   Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:15 pm

anyone going on this cruise>? i put together a tour and have 6 people already on it... room for 4 more.. it is for puerto vallerta.. this is the tour.

This tour is a combination of 3 tours for the price of one; City tour, rainforest and tequila tour. In the city tour we explain the hot spots of puerto vallarta such restaurantes, shopping, bars, etc. Also the history of our city, tequila tour is a visit to the best local tequila destilary where they will show and explain step by step how tequila is made, ofcourse with FREE samples of top of the line tequila, rainforest to admire its beuty within the sierra madre where we will stop in a restaurant in the middle of the rainforest for lunch ,sightseing as well. After that we may have shopping time if requested. Price per person is 25 usd and the tour will last between 5-6 hours.
feel free to email me if you want to join in.. burrrl@msn.com
Nancy
Back to top Go down
HelenB
Resident Expert Family Cruising
Resident Expert Family Cruising

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: sapphire princess jan.31st to mexico   Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:27 pm

Not going on this cruise, but I took this one (on the Sapphire Princess) 3 years ago. You will have a great time!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mommycruises.com
frannieburr
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: sapphire princess jan.31st to mexico   Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:20 pm

did you go on any tours that you thought were wonderful? we have been there b4 but never took a tour we all were thinking of just getting a cab together and exploring.. any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sapphire princess jan.31st to mexico   

Back to top Go down

sapphire princess jan.31st to mexico
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1