Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 

Labor Day 2010

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Labor Day 2010   Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:51 pm

Hello...

We are booked on the Oasis for September 4th,2010. Anyone else booked on this cruise?
Back to top Go down
flowers
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Labor Day 2010   Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:14 pm

cruzinmama wrote:
Hello...

We are booked on the Oasis for September 4th,2010. Anyone else booked on this cruise?

Is that the date of the CC group cruise or the next week?

Right now Im booked on the Oasis with the CF Halloween group in 2010. Hard to decide between Oasis and the RCL Christmas cruise, but I think Halloween is better so I can spend Christmas with my parents, at least unless something changes. The CF and CC dates are too close together to do both, so Im doing the CF Oasis group cruise. I try and space cruises at least 2 months apart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Labor Day 2010   Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:02 pm

I believe theirs is the week after, on the 11th. I am lucky if I can schedule 1 every other year! Have never been on a group cruise, must be alot of fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Labor Day 2010   Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:48 pm

Currently I am booked on the week after, (AKA the CC group cruise on 9/11)

Ironic isn't it...I changed my sailing date and found out that I ended up on the CC group cruise. Laughing Laughing Laughing

I think I am going to have to trade that cruise in. As much as I WANT to do Oasis. I don't think I can swing CF Princess in July, then Oasis in Sept followed by CF Mystery Cruise in December. It's just too much time to be gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Labor Day 2010   Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:19 pm

I know what you mean Michele,

We had the Oasis booked with some friends of ours.Then I won a cabin on the Holiday Mystery cruise, and now wondering if we should move the Oasis up to the following year. You definitely have alot on your plate. That is funny about your other group cruise. It's hard to decide, isn't it? Very Happy Take care,
~Jackie
Back to top Go down
chrystine
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Labor Day 2010   Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:32 pm

Hey Jackie- I will be on 9/4/10 Oasis sailing. We will also be sailing on her the week before (8/28).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Labor Day 2010   Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:24 am

Hi Chrystine!

Unfortunately, we had to change it to April 24th. I won an inside cabin in the cabin quest contest,for the holiday sailing Dec 2010, and can't get the time offf so close together.So we rebooked. Jeez, just when someone shows up here too! Well, maybe we will meet some other time!

Enjoy your back2back!
Love your avatar by the way! My daughter loves Hello Kitty! She's sweet!
Back to top Go down
chrystine
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Labor Day 2010   Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:46 am

Awww Jackie Sad Yes cruising that close together would be tough. I am a big Hello Kitty fan if you couldn't tell lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Labor Day 2010   

Back to top Go down

Labor Day 2010
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1