Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 

I Won

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: I Won   Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:45 pm

Ok everyone ENOUGH. I'm suppose to be on vacation, remember? Ok, yes, some boundaries were overstepped but, this is not about them against us. The internet is a huge place and many, many of our board members belong to other boards including CC. I have contacted the two people in question and both have apologized and, I have accepted it. Now please let this go.

We are an INCLUSIVE board, and, it's my final say regarding who can stay. As far as I am concerned, both kohaladonah and sjcruiser36 are welcome to stay. I am a firm believer in second chances, after all, I'm human, I make mistakes too.

Now please drop it. It's over. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://cruisefreekforums.forumfreek.com
Joe A
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-08-24

PostSubject: Re: I Won   Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:05 pm

I think we all just learned the true meaning of being a Christian. Tina, thank you for your kind hand in leadership and forgiveness during this Holiday Season. I'm sure other boards would have banned the lot of them for these posts but, you allowed all views to be brought forward and, took a stand for what you believe is right. I, personally, will respect this decision and, hopefully lessons have been learned by all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Won   Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:14 pm

I apologize for my statements if they were harsh and judgmental. I just don't want anyone trying to trash what Tina has single-handedly worked so hard to achieve in just one year's time. And, I think she knows how to handle a quick, Italian temper Embarassed . I am sorry to those I offended.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Won   Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:47 pm

Nick Needs To Know wrote:
I apologize for my statements if they were harsh and judgmental. I just don't want anyone trying to trash what Tina has single-handedly worked so hard to achieve in just one year's time. And, I think she knows how to handle a quick, Italian temper Embarassed . I am sorry to those I offended.

You WOPS...always trying to start something...sheesh. Wink Tina is doing great things here everyone. So lets stay focused on the positive. Tina said it best "everyone makes mistakes" well everyone axcept me...because...well I am the perfect little angel. Wink So lets move on from this shall we? If anyone has a problem with this please feel free to send me an e-mail and we can talk about it. Otherwise lets have a group hug and sing kum-ba-ya. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!!
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: I Won   Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:39 am

The boss said drop it. It was dropped already. (maybe you slept through it?)
The last person we want to discuss it with is....you. Laughing
Come to think of it...the last person I want to hug is you too! (you furry Freek!)

Merry Christmas...skippy. What a Face

Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: I Won   Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:31 am

U guys are TOOO funny!!! LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Won   Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:09 am

NDJollyMon wrote:
The boss said drop it. It was dropped already. (maybe you slept through it?)
The last person we want to discuss it with is....you. Laughing
Come to think of it...the last person I want to hug is you too! (you furry Freek!)

Merry Christmas...skippy. What a Face

Skippy? Skippy is a preppy guy that belongs to a country club and talks through his teeth. I don't think that qualifies Ron roflmao
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

PostSubject: Re: I Won   Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:44 pm

Skippy is a term of endearment coming from me. I call all my PROBIES in the firehouse 'skippy' until they've matured in the ranks.

Ron is/was/always a firefighter. Since I 'probably' am older, and hold rank over him... he can be my "cyber-probie". Laughing

Is that ok by you, Hef? geek

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Won   Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:05 pm

You are no doubt a Lt or Capt I can tell by the attitude. Most of them are asses. Me on the other hand I was an Engineer on the Lt list. In other words I was one of the smart ones. If I were stationed with Pete he would probably suffer just about every shift. I was known as a prankster. I would reverse peoples bunks, put the box spring on top and mattress on the bottom and make the bed back for them. They wouldn’t know until they went to bed. Or I would safety pin the sheets to the mattress. Or my favorite was wait until the rookie went to take a shower. Call the dispatcher for a test page. Hide the rookies clothes and gear and wait outside the head with a camera. Now that is funny. Watch a naked white kid run around the bunk room in a panic looking for his gear. Lol. Gotta love it….. *sigh* yep those were the good ole days…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Won   Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:27 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:
Skippy is a term of endearment coming from me. I call all my PROBIES in the firehouse 'skippy' until they've matured in the ranks.

Ron is/was/always a firefighter. Since I 'probably' am older, and hold rank over him... he can be my "cyber-probie". Laughing

Way cool Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Won   Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:35 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:

Way cool Cool

No....not way cool!!! He's just waay old!
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

PostSubject: Re: I Won   Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:39 pm

It would have really been fun...to call you CAPTAIN RON!

I wear Captain Bars...how did you know??? HA!

I've seen every trick in the book. Heck, I invented some of them! I don't prank like I used to...but we've had some doosies!

One time..we popped popcorn in an air popper....ALL DAY.
We filled a guys car up through the sunroof. The car was totally full of popcorn! Boy...was he pissed!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Won   Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:53 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:
It would have really been fun...to call you CAPTAIN RON!

I wear Captain Bars...how did you know??? HA!

I've seen every trick in the book. Heck, I invented some of them! I don't prank like I used to...but we've had some doosies!

One time..we popped popcorn in an air popper....ALL DAY.
We filled a guys car up through the sunroof. The car was totally full of popcorn! Boy...was he pissed!

Well I would have picked you for a Lt. Full of himself, thinks he knows more than he really does. Or better yet a point man as I like to call them. Stands on the front porch and points to the fire. Usually stands there until the fire is out. (doesn't want to get his white shirt dirty) Wink Of course you being a Fed firefighter you probably don't see much action huh? Very Happy But I suppose you being a Captain are above all that. Lucky man doesn't even have to go the front porch. He can stand by the engineer and bark orders over the radio. You know..things like. Enging one 10-23 we got a single story residential heavy smoke showing from side A windows, "we" (as if he were actually going to help) will be using one inch and 3/4. Engine 2 bring me one line. Of course back in the day when I was in the jump seat the fire would be out by the time Engine 2 even got to the scene. Of course thier was the time my probie jumped off the truck 3 blocks from the fire. Truck slowed down to make the corner and that rocket scientist jumped off. We didn't even stop to let him get back on. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

PostSubject: Re: I Won   Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:54 pm

The DOD runs things weird. I wear Captain Bugles...but really perform as an LT and a Capt. I've got my own station to run, yet I'm first in on any fire or rescue situation. My real desk is the dashboard. I eat fire and smoke just like the rest of 'em. We also...do it all. We are are aircraft ff/rescue, structures, medics, hazmat gurus, munitions, confined space, yadda yadda.

We wear a lot of hats. Everything from fires on nuclear weopons/munitions, rapelling into ICBM silos, fighting aircraft fires, structures, rescuing people in natural disasters, farm accidents, car wrecks, medicals, you name it. Boring? Sometimes. Action? Getting a little slower since the end of the Cold War...but the Republicans keep me in job security fighting all sorts of wars overseas.

White shirt? Not this guy. I will never sell my soul for a white shirt and a gold badge!

Last edited by NDJollyMon on Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
misseddie
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: I Won   Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:43 pm

BlahBlahBlah BlahBlahBlah Talk, Talk, Talk! stickingtongueout Sound more like the stooges ThreeStooges
No need to try & pull rank guys. We're a happy team or didn't anyone tell you. HappyHappyJoyJoy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Won   Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:52 pm

I don't want to pull rank...however I would love to pull his underwear over his ears...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Won   Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:54 pm

Hmmmm this is a tough choice... Who do I side with because if I'm not careful, they'll get together and I'll be the prankee instead of the prankster!!
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

PostSubject: Re: I Won   Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:47 am

We'll tag-team ya Hef! Twisted Evil

(ok perv's...mind out of the gutter!)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Won   Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:25 pm

Hmmmm this is a tough choice... Who do I side with because if I'm not careful, they'll get together and I'll be the prankee instead of the prankster!!

Well I was going to say you are "srewed" either way. However, since Pete made that "tag team" comment I don't think it's a good idea. So I will say chose your side carefully my friend. It's a lose, lose situation you have found yourself in. lol. I mean honestly.....what are the chances you would end up not only a ship but a message forum with two firefighters? Hey did I ever tell you about the time we spray painted a rookies unmentionables OSHA yellow?? roflmao
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

PostSubject: Re: I Won   Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:29 pm

I think firefighters invented hazing!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Won   Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:57 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:
I think firefighters invented hazing!

no doubt!! lol Poor Nick..doesn't stand a chance...lol
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

PostSubject: Re: I Won   Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:57 am

I'm sure we can get his room key with a little 'tip' to his cabin steward.

Back to top Go down
darlene
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: I Won   Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:49 am

Ronrocks wrote:
You are no doubt a Lt or Capt I can tell by the attitude. Most of them are asses. Me on the other hand I was an Engineer on the Lt list. In other words I was one of the smart ones. If I were stationed with Pete he would probably suffer just about every shift. I was known as a prankster. I would reverse peoples bunks, put the box spring on top and mattress on the bottom and make the beboyhd back for them. They wouldn’t know until they went to bed. Or I would safety pin the sheets to the mattress. Or my favorite was wait until the rookie went to take a shower. Call the dispatcher for a test page. Hide the rookies clothes and gear and wait outside the head with a camera. Now that is funny. Watch a naked white kid run around the bunk room in a panic looking for his gear. Lol. Gotta love it….. *sigh* yep those were the good ole days…

ok both of you kids knock it off, my husband outranks you all (assistant fire chief)
thanks for your service, be safe.
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

PostSubject: Re: I Won   Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:25 pm

darlene wrote:
Ronrocks wrote:
You are no doubt a Lt or Capt I can tell by the attitude. Most of them are asses. Me on the other hand I was an Engineer on the Lt list. In other words I was one of the smart ones. If I were stationed with Pete he would probably suffer just about every shift. I was known as a prankster. I would reverse peoples bunks, put the box spring on top and mattress on the bottom and make the beboyhd back for them. They wouldn’t know until they went to bed. Or I would safety pin the sheets to the mattress. Or my favorite was wait until the rookie went to take a shower. Call the dispatcher for a test page. Hide the rookies clothes and gear and wait outside the head with a camera. Now that is funny. Watch a naked white kid run around the bunk room in a panic looking for his gear. Lol. Gotta love it….. *sigh* yep those were the good ole days…

ok both of you kids knock it off, my husband outranks you all (assistant fire chief)
thanks for your service, be safe.

Yea...it was your husbands fault I didn't become a rich man!

Back to top Go down
Triangle
Travel Agent
Travel Agent

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: I Won   Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:45 pm

I think a Volunteer fireman outranks all of you who get paid to fight the fires. ImNotWorthy

Triangle Cruises
rogers@trianglecruises.com
800-784-4495
www.trianglecruises.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.trianglecruises.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Won   

Back to top Go down

I Won
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: General Cruise Topics :: General Questions and Answers-
Jump to: