Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 

How to get my parents to take my wife and i on a cruise?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
twangler

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: How to get my parents to take my wife and i on a cruise?   Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:15 am

Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: How to get my parents to take my wife and i on a cruise?   Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:26 am

Hi T...I got suckered into bringing my children on 2 cruises!
Actually...I was really happy to take them...we had a blast! I'm working on getting them onboard a ship...then the rest will fall into place.
Thanks for helping me out!
Pete

Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: How to get my parents to take my wife and i on a cruise?   Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:48 am

Hi, Twangler
I have an idea.... the question should be "How do I get my parents to go on a cruise with us?" Do you think that might work. Welcome
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

PostSubject: Re: How to get my parents to take my wife and i on a cruise?   Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:31 am

or...how do I get my parents to PAY for the trip!

Back to top Go down
NDDad
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: How to get my parents to take my wife and i on a cruise?   Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:12 pm

Guess whose going to take the son and wife on the cruise!!!!! Congratulations You get to go too Ty!!!!!
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

PostSubject: Re: How to get my parents to take my wife and i on a cruise?   Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:17 pm

Yea Ty...and Uncle Pete is coming too!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to get my parents to take my wife and i on a cruise?   Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:58 pm

SWEET! NDDad, NDJollyMon .... will there be anyone left in ND? I have to tell you. Right now I'm on a river boat cruise that is going from Trier, Germany to Amsterdam. It is A CHRISTMAS WONDERLAND and each little village along the way is having what they call CHRISTMAS MARKET PLACES. Beautifully decorated and selling all the German Christmas things, best flea market type of things! I'm thinking of all of you that will be going next July. What fun you all will have. Europe will never be the same if they turn the ND folks loose in Germany!.

OH, by the way on our TV news on the river boat in Europe was the story of the blizzard ND was having! Keep warm guys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to get my parents to take my wife and i on a cruise?   Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:00 pm

Friendly Cruises wrote:
SWEET! NDDad, NDJollyMon .... will there be anyone left in ND? I have to tell you. Right now I'm on a river boat cruise that is going from Trier, Germany to Amsterdam. It is A CHRISTMAS WONDERLAND and each little village along the way is having what they call CHRISTMAS MARKET PLACES. Beautifully decorated and selling all the German Christmas things, best flea market type of things! I'm thinking of all of you that will be going next July. What fun you all will have. Europe will never be the same if they turn the ND folks loose in Germany!.

OH, by the way on our TV news on the river boat in Europe was the story of the blizzard ND was having! Keep warm guys!

Sounds wonderful Lona Lee, unfortunately, scheduling is keeping from booking in 2009 but, I'm certainly interested in any future River Cruises!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to get my parents to take my wife and i on a cruise?   Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:09 pm

Anytime someone is able to go on a river boat is a good time!
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

PostSubject: Re: How to get my parents to take my wife and i on a cruise?   Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:28 pm

Lona...I'm very envious! I've seen those markets on the web. I've been studying up on cuckoo clocks...I want to buy one over there! Do you see any for sale? What kind of pricing? What ship are you on? How is it? What's the weather like for you? How's your internet connections?

I'll tell you something...whatever the weather is there...enjoy it. It will be
-30 here tonight...and I was moving snow all morning.

Enjoy! and report back!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get my parents to take my wife and i on a cruise?   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1