Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 

Cunard 2009 Christmas Cruisers - Book Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Cunard 2009 Christmas Cruisers - Book Discussion   Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:41 pm

I'm not sure where the original thread got to but, several of us plan on purchasing this book about Cunard: http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?r=1&ISBN=9781591141051&ourl=Cunard-Queens-Queen-Elizabeth-2-Queen-Mary-2-Queen-Victoria%2FNils-Schwerdtner

And, then we're going to meet on-board to discuss it. This is open to everyone sailing with us on the Christmas sailing in 2009.
Back to top Go down
Cruise Liner Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Cunard 2009 Christmas Cruisers - Book Discussion   Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:33 am

Nick,Since I got my copy last week,I will bring my copy aboard the QM2 for the 2009 Christmas Cruise and then all of us will meet aboard the QM2 to discuss it.Another idea is that maybe whoever the QM2 captain is will sign his autograph in the book. Regards,Jerry
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Cunard 2009 Christmas Cruisers - Book Discussion   Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:35 am

Jerry, that is a fantastic idea! Once Nina returns to us, I will ask her to see if she can work her magic and have the Captain do that for those with copies of the book. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://cruisefreekforums.forumfreek.com

PostSubject: Re: Cunard 2009 Christmas Cruisers - Book Discussion   Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:49 am

I like that idea a lot!
Back to top Go down
Andy The Sailor Man
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Cunard 2009 Christmas Cruisers - Book Discussion   Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:24 am

Cruise Liner Fan wrote:
Nick,Since I got my copy last week,I will bring my copy aboard the QM2 for the 2009 Christmas Cruise and then all of us will meet aboard the QM2 to discuss it.Another idea is that maybe whoever the QM2 captain is will sign his autograph in the book. Regards,Jerry

This a great idea Jerry!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cunard 2009 Christmas Cruisers - Book Discussion   Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:31 pm

Thanks for the link, now I can order it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cruiser Brooke
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Cunard 2009 Christmas Cruisers - Book Discussion   Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:47 am

I'd be interested in joining this discussion group!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cunard 2009 Christmas Cruisers - Book Discussion   

Back to top Go down

Cunard 2009 Christmas Cruisers - Book Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1