Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 

Christmas Cruisers on QM2 2009 - A Question For You

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Murphy
Resident Expert & Charter Member
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cruisers on QM2 2009 - A Question For You   Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:15 pm

My goodness! How gracious of you to include all of us. With more than a year to plan and chat, I'm sure we will all rather feel like a family of sorts by the time this trip comes around. Ray and I accept your invitations and look forward to meeting everyone in person. We are truly blessed to be among such generous people! Thank you all!
Back to top Go down
darlene
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cruisers on QM2 2009 - A Question For You   Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:31 am

hi, just decided we are on the qm2 also, i just could not let my cruise buddie (ndjollymon) brother in law go alone, so we have 2 more added to the fun, and boy do i like cruise fun, we would love that great gift of dinner or lunch and the crackers, thank you so very much. it is so cold and snowing here in minnesota i can't wait to get out of here. also can't wait to see everyone also, we are going to have so much fun, just to be on the qm2 is something i never thought i would do, so remember nothing is imposible.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cruisers on QM2 2009 - A Question For You   Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:34 am

Welcome Aboard Darlene!
Back to top Go down
http://cruisefreekforums.forumfreek.com
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cruisers on QM2 2009 - A Question For You   Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:06 am

Welcome Darlene!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cruisers on QM2 2009 - A Question For You   Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:52 pm

Welcome Darlene! It's nice to meet you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cruisers on QM2 2009 - A Question For You   Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:57 pm

Welcome to my favorite sister in law...and scrapbooker! Very Happy
Glad you and my bro can join us on QM2. I've always dreamed of a Cunard cruise...especially the QM2. I'm a ship guy, as you know...so ports are secondary to me. I could care less if the ship stopped at ports...that's just a cruising bonus to me.

We have a really great group here, with loads of activities for us. Thanks for joining Cruise Freek Forums, and thanks for joining this group cruise! We are going to have the time of our lives!

Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
Down The Shore Guy
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cruisers on QM2 2009 - A Question For You   Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:59 pm

darlene wrote:
hi, just decided we are on the qm2 also, i just could not let my cruise buddie (ndjollymon) brother in law go alone, so we have 2 more added to the fun, and boy do i like cruise fun, we would love that great gift of dinner or lunch and the crackers, thank you so very much. it is so cold and snowing here in minnesota i can't wait to get out of here. also can't wait to see everyone also, we are going to have so much fun, just to be on the qm2 is something i never thought i would do, so remember nothing is imposible.

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cruisers on QM2 2009 - A Question For You   Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:36 pm

So how did I miss an invitation for free food?? scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cruisers on QM2 2009 - A Question For You   Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:58 pm

Ronrocks wrote:
So how did I miss an invitation for free food?? scratch

Because you joined the party late Very Happy Ron, so far we have the following activities planned and, of course, you're invited, we're not the type of group to shun anyone. Mock and tease, sure, but, shun, NEVER Wink

Ok all kidding aside and if I forgot anyone's generous offer please correct me:

Dinner at English Todd hosted by Tina and Nina
Lunch at English Todd hosted by TV Guy (Ed)
Cocktail Party hosted by my parents and me, The Santos Family

We will be having Secret Santa, and, Patrick is bringing Holiday Crackers for everyone in the group. And, no you don't eat these crackers, take a look: http://oldenglishcrackers.com/ They are usually filled with silly trinkets that provide some laughs.

I'm sure there is more but, that's all I can think of off - hand, I'm just waiting around at the moment, I'm helping to host a corporate party tonight that begins at 7:30pm and somehow everything and everyone are early and in place. Miracles do happen...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cruisers on QM2 2009 - A Question For You   Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:04 pm

Yeah...this is the first time I've had a chance to look at most of the threads for this sailing. I was thinking last night....shore excursions..what about shore excursion. So I will have to take a closer look into those. I don't golf so that's out. I would love to go out on a sail boat or snorkel. Like to eat..ummm parasailing would be fun..until Pete cut the rope....
Back to top Go down
HelenB
Resident Expert Family Cruising

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cruisers on QM2 2009 - A Question For You   Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:31 pm

How many children will be in the group? I'm happy to provide something for the kids to unwrap at Christmas.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mommycruises.com
Andy The Sailor Man
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cruisers on QM2 2009 - A Question For You   Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:52 pm

HelenB wrote:
How many children will be in the group? I'm happy to provide something for the kids to unwrap at Christmas.

Helen that's a hard call, I know Nina mentioned she is bringing her children so that's three right there. My children are grown, so, they don't count - at least not for this particular question Wink
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cruisers on QM2 2009 - A Question For You   Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:25 pm

Ronrocks wrote:
ummm parasailing would be fun..until Pete cut the rope....
I promise not to cut the rope. I won't be able too...because I'll be driving the boat!

Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cruisers on QM2 2009 - A Question For You   Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:19 pm

Andy The Sailor Man wrote:
HelenB wrote:

Helen that's a hard call, I know Nina mentioned she is bringing her children so that's three right there. My children are grown, so, they don't count - at least not for this particular question Wink

Andy, you forgot one already!! NICK!! That brings it up to 4 children lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cruisers on QM2 2009 - A Question For You   Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:54 pm

HelenB wrote:

Mine, yours and Nina's. I think that's it.

(no, I won't count Nick and Ron)
Back to top Go down
HelenB

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cruisers on QM2 2009 - A Question For You   Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:42 pm

You have 2, Michele?

It wouldn't be hard to come up with something small to bring so the kids could have something to unwrap. The hardest part for us about taking this cruise is that we LOVE being home for Christmas and having a big tree with lots of presents... so having a couple more things (even small things) will make it that much more of a holiday for my kids.

Okay, I'll plan on 7 kids (including my own) plus a few extras just in case.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mommycruises.com
TV Guy
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cruisers on QM2 2009 - A Question For You   Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:40 am

I'm happy so many of you have accepted my invitation! We're going to make this a holly, jolly good time for all santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cruisers on QM2 2009 - A Question For You   

Back to top Go down

Christmas Cruisers on QM2 2009 - A Question For You
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2