Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 

QM2 Christmas Cruisers - A Question For You

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: QM2 Christmas Cruisers - A Question For You   Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:15 pm

How many of you would like to include "Top of the Rock" after the Christmas show on December 19, 2009? Top of the Rock is literally the top of Rockefeller Center with wonderful views of the city.

Here is a link:
http://www.topoftherocknyc.com/

If there is enough interest, I will work with Tina to get us in either free or highly discounted admission. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cruise Liner Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: QM2 Christmas Cruisers - A Question For You   Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:20 pm

Does the prize of the QM2 Christmas 2009 Cruise also include tickets to the Radio City Music Hall Christmas Show? I am also interested going to the Top of the Rock.Regards,Jerry
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: QM2 Christmas Cruisers - A Question For You   Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:25 pm

Looks pretty cool to me! The more sites I can take in...the better.
I'm in.

Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: QM2 Christmas Cruisers - A Question For You   Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:29 pm

Cruise Liner Fan wrote:
Does the prize of the QM2 Christmas 2009 Cruise also include tickets to the Radio City Music Hall Christmas Show? I am also interested going to the Top of the Rock.Regards,Jerry

Jerry yes it's part of the pre-cruise package for December 19th - we will be having dinner and going to the show - and we'll figure out how to squeeze in Top of the Rock. Great suggestion Marina!
Back to top Go down
http://cruisefreekforums.forumfreek.com

PostSubject: Re: QM2 Christmas Cruisers - A Question For You   Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:47 pm

Ice skating, RCMH Show, Top of the Rock. Yes, yes and yes! If I can squeeze it all in, I am there. I LOVE Top of the Rock!
Back to top Go down
VJMorrow
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: QM2 Christmas Cruisers - A Question For You   Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:26 pm

Awesome idea! May I suggest trying for about 4pm so we get day and night views?
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: QM2 Christmas Cruisers - A Question For You   Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:23 pm

We're up for it! Sounds intriguing!

jul Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: QM2 Christmas Cruisers - A Question For You   Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:51 am

Here's an idea of what to expect, naturally photos won't do justice to being there in person. This is a view looking towards Central Park and that's the GWB (George Washington Bridge) in the distance.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: QM2 Christmas Cruisers - A Question For You   Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:02 am

count us in!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: QM2 Christmas Cruisers - A Question For You   Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:13 pm

Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: QM2 Christmas Cruisers - A Question For You   Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:45 pm

I'll add my pictures in too. The roof of the elevator up to the top actually disappears and all you see it lights. It is so awesome to see. Then there are a few rooms at the top where your "light color" will follow you no matter where you walk.

These were taken last December. We will be back next month. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: QM2 Christmas Cruisers - A Question For You   Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:26 pm

Sounds good to me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: QM2 Christmas Cruisers - A Question For You   Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:04 pm

Ok, why not - I'll go again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QM2 Christmas Cruisers - A Question For You   

Back to top Go down

QM2 Christmas Cruisers - A Question For You
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1