Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 

Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SundayInThePark
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary   Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:36 am

Congratulations to Cruise Freeks on having the foresight to tie in with a well known celebrity such as Paula Deen. You're sure to raise lots of money for the Komen foundation now! The only thing holding me back from booking is scheduling, just need approval for that week for vacation time!
Back to top Go down
AlwaysReadyToCruise
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary   Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:41 am

Outstanding! Simply outstanding! And for such a worthy cause too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary   Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:45 pm

SundayInThePark wrote:
Congratulations to Cruise Freeks on having the foresight to tie in with a well known celebrity such as Paula Deen. You're sure to raise lots of money for the Komen foundation now! The only thing holding me back from booking is scheduling, just need approval for that week for vacation time!

We understand that requesting 2010 vacation time off this far inadvance could be dicey at best (some employers won't even talk 2009 vacation time at this point).

With Paula Deen signing onto this fundraiser cruise, I think rooms will sell. The cruise deposit is fully refundable, the $130pp Paula Deen event fee unfortunately is not refundable.

If you purchase travel insurance at the time of deposit, verify with your insurance company FIRST if they will reimburse the event fee if you have to cancel for a reason they cover (i.e. illness, death). Some insurance companies do offer cancel for any reason, or cancellation for business reasons (i.e. bummer boss won't approve the time off).
Back to top Go down
dream2cruise
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary   Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:06 pm

Paula Deen!!!!! she is my favorite!!!! Susan, I will call you soon to give the full deposit.
Back to top Go down
Diamond Dave
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary   Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:30 pm

I have the preliminary nod for the week of October 31st off.... So, Halloween Cruise, here we come!
Back to top Go down
Colorado Gal
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary   Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:40 pm

I I love you Paula Deen! Better get my butt moving and also get vacation approval so I can book!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary   Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:58 pm

Woo hoo!! I told my husband I'm going without him if his boss won't approve the time off (he cannot make the request until after 1/2/2010). Wink
Back to top Go down
Big Red Robyn
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary   Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:47 am

Susan, how is availability for just regular balcony cabins? Do you have a lot left in the group? A neighbor might be interested in joining us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary   Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:48 am

Yes, I have standard rooms available (D8, C1, C2, B2, and M). We can also book other categories individually and then pull them into the group space so they count towards the fundraiser and can participate in the group exclusive events.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary   Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:52 pm

Never been on a Halloween Cruise. Do you go "trick or treating" around from cabin to cabin?? I know there must be some really fun costumes on board.

Susan, is one ship line better than any other for lots of fun on the Halloween Cruise?

Not sure I can plan ahead as far as 2010.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary   Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:41 pm

We could set up trick or treating from cabin to cabin within our group....
Back to top Go down
Lets Go
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary   Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:19 pm

Susan, I see that Paula Deen is no longer on the Halloween page. Does this mean she won't be joining us? If not, will some other celebrity be going?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary   Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:32 pm

We were advised that Paula was triple booked for that week, and since we were the last request we were the first cancelled. So we are currently working on some of the other celebrities that had expressed interest in the cruise to see which one(s) would be able to commit to the cruise.
Back to top Go down
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary   Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:22 pm

Any hint of who might be her replacement or are you still searching? We could have the sailing without a celebrity - it's a nice thought but, I don't think any of us want you to knock your brains out to make this happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary   Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:58 pm

They are talking to Tyler Florence right now....
Back to top Go down
Dr Donna
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary   Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:25 pm

I have the word out in my hospital, I would imagine once we can announce who is the celebrity, you can expect bookings - people are talking about it and DO plan on booking, I think they just want more info.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Home Chicago
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary   Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:36 am

I'll help promote too, just let me know what I can do
Back to top Go down
Qbert
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary   Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:52 am

Let me know what I can do to help too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary   Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:38 pm

Promote away!!

Martin Yan (Yan Can Cook) will be the celeb chef ... working on some additional celeb guests and will announce them once they are confirmed.

Deposits required are $300 per person ($250 per person for the cruise and $50 per person deposit towards the event fee).
Back to top Go down
Big Red Robyn
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary   Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:39 pm

Sorry that I've been MIA for a while, we had to get some financial things straightened out.

So Martin Yan huh? If Yan Can Cook, So Can You! I like him! Ok, I will promote at my kids school and at my church.
Back to top Go down
Tommy Bahamas
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary   Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:28 pm

Wonder if he takes requests for the cooking demonstrations? :eat:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary   Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:33 pm

Dont' know if he takes requests - but it never hurts to ask. Wink
Back to top Go down
diaz loves 2 cruise
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary   Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:32 pm

I'll help too - just let me know what I can do. I'm not sure I can make the sailing yet but, I'll certainly help selling it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary   Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:11 pm

We just need help promoting it ... let people know about the cruise, Martin Yan, and how to book (and to book SOON, a lot of stateroom categories are now CLOSED in group inventory already for this sailing).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary   Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:15 am

when promoting, let folks know about Cruise Freeks new contest & incentive for this cruise....

Book & deposit by 10-30-2008 and the event fee ($250pp) will be WAIVED (you can attend the group exclusive events for free ... CF will pay your fee for you) and you'll be entered to win a cabin on next summer's sailing of the Crystal Symphony!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary   

Back to top Go down

Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next